Roto-Rooter Maintenance Services
Set up a Roto-Rooter Scheduled Maintenance Program and a lot of headaches just go away. Your dedicated Service Technician performs a walk-through inspection every time he visits, alerting you to potential problems, and making it easy to prioritize plumbing and drain maintenance work. Minor issues like slow drains and loose fixtures get taken care of early, before you have major and expensive problems.
Benefits of a planned service agreement:
- With Roto-Rooter planned service agreement, you can rest assured that your drain lines are clean
- Service is scheduled at your convenience
- You will experience fewer emergency calls due to clogged drains
- Your business won't be affected by problems associated with backed up drains
- A video camera inspection follows each jetting service to ensure your lines are thoroughly cleaned
- Extended guarantee to ensure your drain will flow freely between planned cleanings (up to 90 days) *Unless montly service is determined necessary, for which a 30-day guarantee applies.
- Drain problems caused by employee or customer abuse or by acts of God are not covered by the Planned Serivce Agreement*.
Who needs planned service agreements?
Restaurants, Hotels and Motels, Nursing Homes, Factories, Industrial Plants, Apartment Buildings, Supermarkets, Shopping Malls, Hospitals, School Districts and more.